I did this simple spring look on myself the other day. It was quite easy, so I thought I’d share how to achieve it!
1. FACE: I started with my usual moisturizer and primer. I then spread an even layer of foundation using a foundation brush. I am currently loving Makeup Forever HD foundation. For Concealer, I am using Tarte Creaseless Concealer. It’s very creamy, has great coverage and stays put!
2. BROWS: I made my brows a focal point by outlining them slightly thicker than usual (this works for me since I have sparse brows). I used an angled brush and Elf Eye Brow Kit in Medium by using the waxy portion of the kit to create a thicker shape, and the powder portion to fill in any empty or sparse areas. And did I mention the kit is only $3.00?!
3. EYES: I place concealer on the lids as a base. I then used my Urban Decay Naked Palette and placed Toasted (champagne shimmer) shadow all over the lid and buffed out the edges with a fluffy brush. I also like to use Half Baked (gold shimmer shadow) for the same look in a golden hue.
4. EYELINER: I used MAC Feline Pencil to tightline my eyes (meaning to line the upper and lower inner rim of the eyes). Feline is a beautiful smooth black kohl pencil. I love it!
7. LIPS: I mixed MAC Morange (Orange) lipstick and MAC Creme Cup (Pink) to get this melon sorbet color! Gosh, I must be hungry, lol! When you want to try something new, don’t be afraid to mix colors you already own!
And there you have it! Hope you liked this simple spring look :).