I was recently asked if I had any favorite products for oily skin. While I’m not a MAC representative, I’m very familiar with their products since I’ve used practically all of them and they offer great solutions for oily skin (and any skin for that matter!).
1. Green Gel Cleanser ($20) – A great facial cleanser that foams up and gives your face that squeaky clean feeling.
2. Oil Control Lotion ($31) – Oil-free hydration for your skin.
3. Prep & Prime Skin ($29) – Makeup primer that goes under your makeup and after moisturizer. Helps to improve skin texture and tone while keeping oiliness at bay.
4. Studio Fix Powder ($27) – Powder plus foundation formula that gives flawless coverage with a matte finish.
5. Studio Fix Fluid ($27) – Great coverage liquid foundation that provides a long-lasting matte finish.
6. Blot Film ($15) – Blotting papers to touch up any shine during the day without disturbing your makeup.
Most quality product lines carry similar items. If you’re not a MAC fan, check out some other lines such as Bobbi Brown or Clinique. Do you have some fav products for oily skin? If so, please share them in the comments section. I’d love to hear from you!